The Mom Purpose - Session One
Posted on October 31 2016
The Struggle is Real…
As a mothers we all know a few things. First, that nothing comes easily. It’s all hard-but beautiful. So beautiful. Second, it’s all worth it in the end. But where is the end? It’s a journey right? How do I equip myself to deal with all of the struggles and challenges from day-to-day? What is my role in this part I am playing as a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, an employee?
Questions to ponder:
- What are my dreams? What do I want to be when I “grow up”?
- What is holding me back? Is it finances? Time restraints? Kids? Lack of support? What is my biggest hurdle at this very moment?
- If I had a magic wand, what would I change about my life?
Answers to move us forward:
- Once I’ve identified my dreams, what is ONE step I can take this week toward achieving that goal?
- What can I do to remove or work around my biggest obstacle?
- Start a goal journal.
- The “Purpose Driven Life” by Rick Warren
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent and Lead by Brene Brown