GreenPath Baby Blog
If you're a mom that hasn't heard about WIPOUCH then you're probably living under a rock. Yes I said that. This is the coolest baby accessory to come along in a long time! These little pouches are gorgeous and they hold wipes as well as make-up removers. What's really special about WIPOUCH is that the design. Beautiful prints like Donuts, Arrows, Monochrome Hearts, Stripes and Bears are stunning. For this release, WIPOUCH came out with the Pink Paradise Print which features a great flamingo print! So adorable. Check this out:
This is the Pink Paradise Essential set which includes on small WIPOUCH (holds 30 wipes) and one large WIPOUCH (holds 60 wipes). This is by far our most popular selling item this season. I like to keep the small one for myself and for travel. Mommy needs to carry her makeup remover wipes in style! Which one is your favorite?
Check out the WoW Characters designed by John Polidora
Jujube Sea Punk Video Info and Featured Pieces!
The Struggle is Real…
As a mothers we all know a few things. First, that nothing comes easily. It’s all hard-but beautiful. So beautiful. Second, it’s all worth it in the end. But where is the end? It’s a journey right? How do I equip myself to deal with all of the struggles and challenges from day-to-day? What is my role in this part I am playing as a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, an employee?
Questions to ponder:
- What are my dreams? What do I want to be when I “grow up”?
- What is holding me back? Is it finances? Time restraints? Kids? Lack of support? What is my biggest hurdle at this very moment?
- If I had a magic wand, what would I change about my life?
Answers to move us forward:
- Once I’ve identified my dreams, what is ONE step I can take this week toward achieving that goal?
- What can I do to remove or work around my biggest obstacle?
- Start a goal journal.
- The “Purpose Driven Life” by Rick Warren
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent and Lead by Brene Brown